– 1 cup sago
– 2 cup water
– ½ cup vermicelli
– 1½ cup milk
– 1 cup sugar
– 3 tbsp ghee
– 3 cardamom pods
– cashew nuts
– Soak the sago in water for an hour. Boil it with water.
– Stir constantly to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan, until it becomes translucent.
– Lower the heat and leave it for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
– Heat the ghee in a pan. Fry the cashew nuts & cardamom pods in it.
– Put vermicelli and fry until it becomes golden brown.
– Add this to the Boiling sago. Then put sugar, milk & raisins.
– Stir for few minutes until the sugar gets dissolves.
– Ready to serve.