– 2 medium sized pomfrets
– salt and pepper to taste
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 150 g butter
– 50 g garlic, chopped fine
– 30 ml white wine
For the garnishing:
– 1 lemon, sliced
– Debone the fish and cut each into four fillets.
– Apply salt and pepper to the fillets and keep aside for half an hour to marinate.
– Heat the olive oil in a pan and toss the fillets in it till done.
– Heat the butter in a separate pan and season with the chopped garlic.
– Add the white wine and stir well.
– Arrange the pomfret fillets on a platter and pour the garlic butter sauce over them.
– Garish with a lemon slice.